Sunday, March 25, 2012

Look! New Neighbors

I had put up a little wreath next to our front door.  I just knew it was too small for the birds to build a nest.  Was I ever wrong.  It has a little bird house on it and they just built their nest on top of the bird house.  Now mind you we have a bird house hanging ready for occupancy but no, they preferred the wreath.  So I stood on a stool that was really not high enough and took pictures.  Every time I open the front door they fly off and it startles me.  I know it is going to happen but I jump anyway.



I started stitching JBW Designs "A Very Merry Spring" yesterday and finished it this morning.  I am afraid my thread is too light for the fabric so I will stitch another one using darker thread.  I used Sulky 12 wt. blendable cotton thread. It is a pink and green blend, very pretty, just too light.  Oh well, it is what it is. :)

Thank you for stopping by.  Jump into school routine tomorrow.  Oh I hear the alarm now.  Peace to all.

No comments: