Monday, March 19, 2012

HoE Santa Arrived From The Netherlands

My Santa finally made it to Oklahoma.  I had almost given up.  It is so sweet and I love it.  She did not include the designer ,etc.  She told me Merry Christmas and Happy Valentine's Day.  So he is worth 2 holidays.
I have been a stitching fool.  If you do not do anything else but stitch you can really get some work done on projects. March Madness is on at our house.  We have not missed one game I can assure you so I listened to books on tape with my ear buds and dh is happy and so am I.
I have been cooking using the Pioneer Woman's recipes.  YUMMY!!! I reduced some of the butter, etc. and they have been very good.  I made a pasta dish last night using shrimp and scallops.  I bought fresh basil and you put that on the top after it is baked.  It was really good and is a keeper for us. 
Got to get ready for water aerobics and our huge rain storm that is rapidly approaching.  Greetings to all and may your day be filled with peace and happiness.



3 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Your Santa is darling. I don't believe I have ever seen that design.

The rain is here.

Daffycat said...

What a cute Santa. I like him!

Quite a rain after all the drought, isn't it?

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software