Monday, October 1, 2012

Received My HoE Hometown Ornament

Two weeks ago my dear friend and stitching partner, Becky, presented me with this darling Christmas ornament.  She changed the word Oklahoma to Okmulgee to personalize it.  She chose a design from Mulberry Tree Graphics.  She finished it with beads and a wire hanger.  It is so pretty and I will truly treasure it.

I know you must be thinking:  why has she waited so long to post this?  If you knew how my school year is going you would not ask that question.  First I am teaching 14 classes, so my days are filled to the brim.  I am also heading a committee that is working on our school's accreditation. That is taking a bunch of my time.  By the time I get home which has been between 6 and 7 or later and then I get up at 4 the next morning, that doesn't leave much time.  My dh says, "I'm glad you stopped by to say hello!"

No comments: