I did a Flora McSample by LK for my spring round. It was just too cute and I couldn't leave any of it out. I finished it in time and then my sewing machine broke and I had to get a new one because it was going to cost approximately $1000 to replace two computer boards and it was just too old. So I finally got the new machine and voila` I finished it last night and mailed it today. I decided on a little long pillow that is filled with crushed walnut shells. It is stitched on 28 ct. mint green cashel linen. I used the threads that were suggested with the pattern. It was really fun to do and I think I will make one for my daughter-in-law that also does counted cross stitch. Here are a couple of pictures that really don't do it justice.