Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spring Seasonal Exchange

Dawn received her JBW Design "A Very Merry Spring".  I stitched it on stash fabric using Sulky 12 wt. thread.  I finished it as a little pillow with a ruffle around it.  I really enjoyed stitching it with that thread because I was not sure how it would look but I liked the colors.

This has been a great Mother's Day and it is my dh "70th" birthday.  I remember when that seemed ancient, not any more. :)

Tomorrow is my spring program at our school and I think the children are going to do a great job.  They sound good and I think they have had fun.

Happy Mother's Day to all moms and may your day be filled with gladness remembering all of your blessings.

1 comment:

Becky K in OK said...

I love your exchange piece. You are right, the ruffling made it pop.

Glad you had a great Mother's Day and that GW had a good birthday.

Hope the spring program goes off without a hitch.

Have a great day and a great week.