Friday, October 29, 2010

Lizzie Kate is Headed for a New Home






Here is a picture of my Round 6 Lizzie Kate project. I had fun doing it. This was my second one to complete.


Mass went very well today. The 4th graders were awesome as usual. Now on Monday I have Mass for All Saints Day. Because our school is named All Saints Catholic School we celebrate Mass with our Bishop and our two priests. It is a big thing for the children and their music teacher. The Honor Choir is singing a special piece during Communion. After Communion one of the 8th graders is playing a cello solo.


Then on Tuesday evening DH and I head for Spokane, WA to attend my national music convention. It is a hard 4 days of workshops all day and events during the evening hours. We will return on Sunday pretty tired. The babies stay at the groomers and they love her and she loves them. They will be all clean and pretty when we return. Our friend, Mary Lee, will watch the homestead while we are away. So it is a busy week.


I need to finish one project this evening so adios.

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

I love this pillow! The fabric you used is perfect for it!