Monday, August 30, 2010

Thread Keep in The Mail

Here is my thread keep that I completed for my
Thread Holder Exchange. I put it together 2 times
and I think maybe my fabric should have been
a tighter weave. I want to do another one and
see if I have better luck stitching it. This pattern
is from the 2009 series of Floss Keeps from
The Needles Content.

My bathroom is 90% finished. I am so excited.
I took a shower in my newly tiled bathroom. The
potty is in and it works. The sink and faucet are in
and they work. My DH put in the ceiling fan and
the light fixtures. Tomorrow the mirror is hung and I need to buy a few things and we are all set.

School is still going great guns. Need to start planning for the Christmas programs and order some music. Starting the 3rd and 4th graders on their recorders. That is always a squeaky time for a while. But it doesn't take long and they do pretty well.

May you have a fun filled week with lots of time for some great stitching.

2 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Congrats on your finish.

Carol said...

Hi - I found that ironing on a little bit of interfacing between your backstitched areas of both halves works wonders to make your tags look stiffer, more uniform.