Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pictures of my sent exchanges


Here are pictures of my completed and sent LKE and my Seasonal Exchange. I enjoyed working on them. The little blue bird caught my eye and I loved it. I love the colors in the LK kit and I love the little scissors. I like miniature items like little screwdrivers, etc. It doesn't take much to please me.

We are headed on on short day trip and are taking the babies with us. They love to travel. They become nervous wrecks until we get them loaded.

Have a great weekend and an even better next week. It is our Spanish Festival next week and the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade are doing a Mexican Dance for the school.

4 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Two great exchange pieces. I love them both.

Jules said...

Very pretty!

Have fun with Spanish Festival week! I will be getting a permanent crown on Cinco de Mayo! LOL

Marian said...

I have received it, Lynn. It's beautiful. Such perfect work. And I love the little scissors. Will post photo tomorrow.

Kathy said...

Lovely finishes. I love the little blue bird. Great finishing on them both.